BROADWAY PLAY PUBLISHING INC
ALL plays for which Broadway Play Publishing Inc represent the stage rights--unless designated "restricted"--may be used in "competition" ROYALTY FREE under the following conditions:
1. The organization producing the competition is not-for-profit.
2. The producing theater group and performer(s) using the play in competition receive no money for the performance.
3. The excerpts taken from the play be performed in their entirety, and that any "bridging" dialogue be clearly delineated as such.
4. All printed material (eg: programs, posters, flyers) that mention the play by title must also credit the author.
5. The program must credit Broadway Play Publishing Inc as the licensor of the play. The program must also note the title and page number(s) of the book from which the excerpt was taken.
6. There can be no audio, video or digital recording of any sort.
Go to Table of Contents